The disappearance of William on the 12 September 2014 has received national and international media attention but we need the help of individuals and organisations so we can create a campaign that generates awareness throughout Australia and around the globe.
Your support is vital. The more we can do to increase awareness, the greater the chance we have of finding William to bring him home.
How you can help us find William and bring him home
There are a number of ways individuals and organisations can help support the Where’s William? Campaign and it’s easy to do.
- Change your profile and cover images to a Where’s William? image and use the hashtags #WheresWilliam #BringHimHome #WilliamTyrrell #MakeTheCall
- Feature the Where’s William? Campaign banner ads and tiles on your website and intranet sites then link them to the Where’s William? website.
- Circulate information using information that can be Downloaded from the whereswilliam.org website. Here you will find email signatures, posters and flyers (print-ready and PDF), banner ads and tiles for use on websites and intranet sites.
- Display posters in staff rooms, on the backs of toilet doors
- Share information including a link to whereswilliam.org among family, friends, workmates and colleagues via social media and email.
- Corporates and associations are invited to share information with staff, members and customers on your websites and social media outlets