The disappearance of William on the 12 September 2014 has received national and international media attention but we need the help of individuals and organisations so we can create a campaign that generates awareness throughout Australia and around the globe.
Your support is vital. The more we can do to increase awareness, the greater the chance we have of finding William to bring him home.
How you can help us find William and bring him home
There are a number of ways individuals and organisations can help support the Where’s William? Campaign and it’s easy to do.
- Make a donation to the Where’s William? Campaign
- Donate support, products and services
- Recognise William’s special Birthday on 26 June by hosting a “Where’s William? Cake Stall” in your workplace, school or community and donate the money raised to the Where’s William? Campaign.
- Hold an event to celebrate William’s Birthday including a Tea 4 William Tyrrell, Walk 4 William, Super Hero Day, Sausage Sizzle
- Donate the proceeds of a sporting match or school Super Hero Mufti Day to the Where’s William? Campaign.
- Change your profile and cover images to a Where’s William? image and use the hashtags #WheresWilliam #BringHimHome #WilliamTyrrell #MakeTheCall
- Participate in an officially registered Walk 4 William event
- Participate in Where’s William Week in 2016 and host a ‘Tea 4 William Tyrrell’
- Feature the Where’s William? Campaign banner ads and tiles on your website and intranet sites then link them to the Where’s William? website.
- Circulate information using information that can be Downloaded from the whereswilliam.org website. Here you will find email signatures, posters and flyers (print-ready and PDF), banner ads and tiles for use on websites and intranet sites.
- Display posters in staff rooms, on the backs of toilet doors (link to downloads page)
- Share information including a link to whereswilliam.org among family, friends, workmates and colleagues via social media and email.
- Corporates and associations are invited to share information with staff, members and customers on your websites and social media outlets
Official Where’s William? merchandise is now available to purchase and postage is free! Merchandise includes Ribbons for $3, T-Shirts for $19.95, Baseball Caps for $14.95, ‘Tee and Cap’ for $30, Four T-Shirts for $70 – save $9.90, Four Caps for $50 – save $9.90. Stock is limited so orders processed on a first come first served basis.
You can wear your ribbon, t-shirt or cap during Where’s William? Week 12-18 September, at a ‘Tea 4 William Tyrrell’, during a registered ‘Walk 4 William’ or on the 12th of September, the 12-month anniversary of William’s disappearance. All proceeds enable the Where’s William? Campaign to spread the word to help bring William home to his family.