William was only 3-years-old when he disappeared. The NSW Police believe he was abducted and may still be alive.
What William looks like
- Now 5-years-old, William is of Caucasian appearance.
- William was above average height for his age. Not overly tall but taller than most boys his age when he disappeared. William walks with a “swagger”.
- William has hazel eyes and brown straight hair which grows very quickly. His hair is thicker on the top of his head and finer towards the base of his head near his neck.
- William has one rather large dark freckle on the left-hand side, top of his head about 5cm back from his hairline. It is a dark chocolate colour.
- William is a very funny little boy with an incredible sense of humour which is reflected in his big cheeky grin. He is always laughing and smiling… He has the biggest smiles and his giggles and laughter are infectious.
- William is one of those kids who is very charismatic and people he’d meet during family outings were always attracted to him but he also had enough “fear” of not being too far away from his family.
- William doesn’t immediately warm to people – he sits back and assesses them. If he liked them he would be 100% interested in them and what they were doing. He is very clear on who he liked.
- Adults and children alike loved being around William and he is particularly kind and considerate of smaller children.
- A very sociable and active child, William has 3 best friends from his day care. He is always playful and so much fun.
- William can also be stubborn. He’s quite strong willed and very determined.
- William has a good appetite and likes most foods.
- William is awesome at puzzles and has an inquisitive mind, always looking and discovering new things and figuring out how they worked or how they’re put together.
What William likes
- William’s favourite things to do include swimming and jumping in the pool and he loved riding his bike and scooter – he was really very good at it.
- William also loves to play dress ups, role playing, building and playing in the “tent”. He is also very creative and loves to draw, paint, playing the piano, singing and performing for guests. “Let it go” is one of the songs he loves to sing!
- William’s favourite foods include vegemite on toast, pasta, garlic bread and he loves bananas and pears, spaghetti Bolognese, Cruskits, ice-cream, yoghurt. He also loves scrambled eggs on toast, pancakes and potato chips. William LOVES going to YumCha with his family and his favourite dish is Prawn Dumplings.
- Spider-Man is a new discovery for him and he loves his Spider-Man gum boots, gloves and his costume, but William is about fire engines BIG time. Fireman Sam is his absolute favourite followed by Paw Patrol.
- William loves to play with his Spider-Man toys, his Spider-Man car, fire engines, building Fireman Sam’s fire station, toy cars and toy motor bikes.
- One of the things William was particularly keen to do was when his Daddy rode his motor bike was to sit on the front of the bike pretending he was riding the bike.
- William used to help his Daddy “park the car” as well.
- William and his sister helped their Daddy wash Mummy’s car on the weekends.
- William would help his Mummy make chocolate cake and would always be first in line to lick the bowl.
- William is so proud of his “big boys” bed. He slept with Little Tara, Spider-Man, and Monkey which he would wrap in their own little blankets that his Mummy crotched for them. At bedtime William’s little friends would be tucked into bed with him while his Mummy and Daddy read him Fireman Sam books.
- William also liked Banana in Pyjamas and the online train safety games.
- William liked playing chasings, and “peek a boo” games – he would hide behind a lounge and jump out and yell “boo!” then fall over in fits of giggles.
- William, overall is a happy-go-lucky little boy.
William doesn’t like
- There wasn’t much William wouldn’t eat – he was a good eater, but he didn’t like peanut butter or tomatoes.
- William was afraid of doors being closed. He needs to have the door ajar when he goes to bed.
- William was cautious around dogs.
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
- William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
- If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
- William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
- William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.